Lamborghini Diablo video.

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 14 comments
  • 852 views

G.T

Messages
11,462
United Kingdom
U.K
Messages
Paganisterr
Messages
Ak Paganister
Here is another video I found. The car is doing some kind of speed run. It's in-car footage so you get to hear it in all it's glory. :D

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Lambo.mpeg

There is a slight language warning at the beginning (and for good reason! :lol: ).
 
Yeah, I watch videos from there all the time. :)
 
That Mclaren F1 at 241 MPH vid doesn't work for me. Anyone get it working?
 
It works for me, but it's very fuzzy/pixilated.
 
I think my media players might be screwed. I found the vid on my hard drive when I downloaded it a looooooong time ago and now it won't load. My windows media player won't play WMV's or .aspx. So my video watching online is over. I have XP and can't get rid of windows media player, I've tried so many things. oh well.
 
I installed WMP10 and that didn't do any help. I'm pretty much at the point that the only option is to reformat the drive or get a new PC. I've downloaded some of the GT4 drift vids on this forum and either the sound/music skips or the video skips, and the computer is at 100% usage!? I don't even know why I bother to try to get the vids when I know I have playback issues.
 
I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain that's a Diablo...either that or a Murcielago with a Diablo interior.

Nice vid though, hadn't seen it before. Added to my collection :)

@dropzone: You could try getting Media Player Classic. Found in the K-Lite Codec Pack...

edit: Looking at your last post it seems to me like either you've got a serious codec problem (in which case you really should get the K-Lite Codec Pack) or you just need to try another media player (such as Media Player Classic (again, found in the codec pack), BSPlayer (in the codec pack) or VideoLAN (found here))
 
site must be down because the link isnt working.
 
Yeah, looking at the interor closley now I can see the quality and layout of the interior is different to a Murcielago. I heard it was somewhere.

I'll change the title to "Diablo", but correct me if it's wrong. :)
 
@ amp88 - I tried installing the codec packs with no improvements. I'll just deal with it till I get a computer of my own. Thanks for all the help ya'll that chimed in. It just isn't going to happen. Consider this case closed. Later
 
G.T this was a boring vid. :(
By the way, on my PC it was played in QuickTime automatically.
 
It's a Diablo, and the steering wheel is on the wrong side. :)
 
They do Murcielago's with the steering wheel on the right side you know. :)
 
Back