Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 2001

United States
Florida
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
I personally really like the facelifted Lamborghini Diablo VT, it was a car that I liked since I first saw it in NFS:Hot Pursuit 2.
2001_lamborghini_diablo_2_dr_6_0_vt_awd_coupe-pic-8146332157986671381.jpeg

54_961.jpg

hever2010_05.jpg

Specs:
Engine - 6.0L Lamborghini V12
Drivetrain - Mid Engine, 4WD
Power - 543 hp @7100rpm
Torque - 457 ft-lbs @5,800rpm
0 to 60 - 3.4 Seconds
Top Speed - 205 mph

Link(s):
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/112_0007_2001_lamborghini_diablo_vt/
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2001-lamborghini-diablo-vt-60-road-test-review
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2001-lamborghini-diablo-sv-60-ar104727.html

----
Other Lamborghini Suggestions:
Gallardo Spyder Performante '12
Gallardo Superleggera '07

Last edited:
Spread the word; for every duplicate Nissans, Mazdas and Hondas, PDI MUST add Lambo Diablo, Mucielago, Aventador, Gallardo, Huracn, Countach, Miura, Jalpa, 350 GT, 400GT, and, and , heck whatever I left out.
The Murcielago, Aventador and Gallardo are already in the game.

The Murcielago, Aventador and Gallardo are already in the game.
I'm guessing he either didn't pay attention to the GT6 car dealership or that maybe he's referring to certain variations. Gran Turismo 6 does have all of the big V12 Lamborghinis (Miura, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, & Aventador), but there are a few types of each Lamborghini that a few players desired.

I'm guessing he either didn't pay attention to the GT6 car dealership or that maybe he's referring to certain variations. Gran Turismo 6 does have all of the big V12 Lamborghinis (Miura, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, & Aventador), but there are a few types of each Lamborghini that a few players desired.
I think that might be what he meant now that you say that

Of course I meant that....no wait I wouldn't mind Lambo duplicates actually.....
Aventador J, for instance...how 'bout Superleggera Gallardos? Egoista? Sesto Elemento? Espada? Veneno? Yep, I wouldn't mind that at all....

Of course I meant that....no wait I wouldn't mind Lambo duplicates actually.....
Aventador J, for instance...how 'bout Superleggera Gallardos? Egoista? Sesto Elemento? Espada? Veneno? Yep, I wouldn't mind that at all....
Yup, I figured. Technically, those cars you listed aren't all duplicates. A duplicate is more of a car that has little to no differences from the car it's duplicating. A Sesto Elemento for instance isn't a duplicate since just about everything on the car itself is different from the Gallardo it's based on.

Anyway for sure I want a bigger variety of Lamborghinis, I still would love to see the first generation Gallardo in GT and one of the older Diablos that has popup headlights such as the SV. I also wouldn't mind another Miura since the one in GT right now is an expensive prototype.

Last edited:
Back