lamborghini for GT? clues...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reventon07
  • 8 comments
  • 1,113 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just logged on to playstation store on my ps3 and was looking at games.. and right infront of my eyes.. a banner for GT5P with the back of the Lambo LP560-4 and i was just... like..OMG. I have a very good feeling about that pic. its definately a lambo. i have not had time to get screenshot but heres something to compare to http://www.trendygadget.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lamborghini_gallardo_lp560.jpg

Are you completely sure that the car was a Lambo??? Maybe you have seen a photo from a part of the rear lights and they have some similarity with the audi r8 ones!! I don´t know what you have seen, but maybe you can upload the picture for us to judge!! If it is true it is actually great!! See U.
 
NO ITS NOT A LAMBORGHINI ITS AN AUDI R8:grumpy:

(MIND YOU AN AUDI R8 IS A LAMBO IN DRAG REALLY ISN'T IT.)

Sorry for the upper case - I hate geting my hopes up for an update and then find out its not real.
 
Wow, that's a bummer... Still, we do have that video from a while back with the Gallardo in it. Honestly, the only Lamborghinis I'm dieing to have in GT5 are the Miura, 350GT and LM-002.
 
Wow, that's a bummer... Still, we do have that video from a while back with the Gallardo in it. Honestly, the only Lamborghinis I'm dieing to have in GT5 are the Miura, 350GT and LM-002.

Until we see a Lambo actually rendered ingame, I will treat anything as rumour and speculation.
There are hundreds of instances where we've seen Lambo's (and Porsches) with Gran Turismo stickers on them and featured in GT-related videos (such as the French video I think you are referring to, which was just a track day in promotion of the game). None of them can be considered evidence of Lambo ingame.
 
I´ve seen it too,just 30 minutes ago and take a picture with my phone... i thougt too that its an Lambo Gallardo!?

dsc00582ph7.jpg
 
Yes you´re right!

Anyway the hope never dies that we get lambos in GT5 =)
 
And I think we're done here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back