Resource icon

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 3 comments
Bon jour Jerome,
You have again submitted another excellent tune. There were several to chose from and yours was the best of all. No disrespect to the other tuners that have tunes for this car. Your tunes have always been very close to my driving style. The changes I make regularly are the brakes, individual gear changes, and brake sensitivity. Any others are very slight, like 1-3 clicks. The one thing I don't like is to have to use ballast. The reason is it costs a loss of HP and Torque. I know that some cars just can't do without ballast. The mix of yours and mine I have 513 HP and 399 ft-lb and my car weighs 1,200 kg. I know you are playing GT Sport so I hope you are having fun. Thank you ever so much.:cheers:
Your friend,
Barnabas

I forgot that I had 600 HP limit:dunce::crazy: I have been running so many races lately that I was trying to get by with the lowest PP and still win. So now I have 596 HP and 488 ft-lb and 1,200 kg.

Last edited:
Bon jour Jerome,
You have again submitted another excellent tune. There were several to chose from and yours was the best of all. No disrespect to the other tuners that have tunes for this car. Your tunes have always been very close to my driving style. The changes I make regularly are the brakes, individual gear changes, and brake sensitivity. Any others are very slight, like 1-3 clicks. The one thing I don't like is to have to use ballast. The reason is it costs a loss of HP and Torque. I know that some cars just can't do without ballast. The mix of yours and mine I have 513 HP and 399 ft-lb and my car weighs 1,200 kg. I know you are playing GT Sport so I hope you are having fun. Thank you ever so much.:cheers:
Your friend,
Barnabas

I forgot that I had 600 HP limit:dunce::crazy: I have been running so many races lately that I was trying to get by with the lowest PP and still win. So now I have 596 HP and 488 ft-lb and 1,200 kg.

Hi my dear Barnabas
Thanks a lot my dear friend for having used this car. I am glad that this tune suits your driving style after your changes. What is interresting in the use of ballast is that we can play with the weight distribution and also not lose too much power in the engine. It's also a way to make the car more controllable. Unfortunately there are no such settings on GT Sport.
Thanks a lot my dear friend Barnabas for all.
Take care my dear friend
Jérôme

Jérôme, I think we make a great team. Our thinking process seems to me to be very close. Do you have a mechanical background? Both myself and
Noel (@skeagracing ) have real life experience in racing and the setup of real race cars. I know that some cars simply can't be driven without ballast. I have noticed that you don't use ballast unless it is necessary. I try to avoid having to using ballast with the way I setup my suspension. In a Super Lap I try to get any car as light as possible and then adjust springs and dampers last. I also use the LSD braking sensitivity so that I can brake very hard, let off and let the car roll early in the turn and then get back on the accelerator right at apex. If the rumble strips are taller like at Silverstone my stiff springs can be a problem like when I rolled the Furai at Silverstone. So your tunes are really great as a base for the changes I make, they are also very good tunes by themselves. The Gallardo is a tune I am working on for 8l23ub for the 600 PP tuned car super lap. He used my tune for the F40 and finally won the race. I'm still a baby in tuning, but thanks to you, Noel and Motor City Hami I am getting better. I figure if the tune I have for myself with a brake balance of 10/10 works for me it will work for others as the only real change they need to make is the braking. I had somebody ask me why I have my brakes set at 10/10 and the Braking Sensitivity so high. What it does for me is allow me to brake very, very hard at the last moment and the LSD allows the car to rotate easily so that I can get back on the throttle from apex on. I hope I have made some sense to you. The last possible moment to brake is what I learned in racing school. I went to Skip Barber's school way back in the mid '70's when I got out of the Navy.
I am blessed that you are my friend. You have never had anything negative to say and I thank the Lord for that.
Shalom,
Barnabas

Back