Lamborghini Gallardo Police Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 5 comments
  • 612 views

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Staff Emeritus
Messages
31,324
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
GTP_Mars
Spotted this in today's Guardian, and happened to be by my scanner at work, so here it is... nevermind Miami Vice, this is the real thing! :eek: The Gallardo Polizia car will be used to patrol Italy's most notorious highways for speeding ("Try out-running me now, punk!" :D ) and also for transporting human organs to emergency operations... (you didn't think they were just going to pose around in it, did you? :lol: )

The car was donated by Lamborghini to mark the 152nd anniversary of the founding of the Polizia.... nice!
 

Attachments

  • lambo_polizia.jpg
    lambo_polizia.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 52
There once was a fairy, her name was Nuff... fairy Nuff.:D
 
It was you Touring Mars :)
And the thread was not a succes :D
 
I didn't realise it was a competition. I merely thought that some people might have appreciated the pic.... obviously not.
 
It's not a competition , I mean it was just pointless ;)
 
Back