RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
lamborghini-cars-logo-emblem.jpg

lamborghini-huracan-gt3-001-1.jpg

For the 2015 Season, Lamborghini will be fielding a new car to compete against the upcoming new cars from Audi and McLaren: The Huracan GT3. This car is the first ever Lamborghini that has been designed in House by Lamborghini after years of development work by Reiter Engineering. The car will instead be developed by Lamborghini and Dallara, who are also working on the Super Trofeo cars for the one make series. The car maintains the 5.2 Liter V10 from the Road car, which outputs 620 Horsepower, transferred through a 6-Speed Xtrac Sequential Gearbox.

The Addition of this car would add another race car under the Lamborghini name as well as a GT3 Machine that can compete with the current lineup.

Engine
: Lamborghini 5.2 L Naturally Aspirated Direct injected V10
Horsepower: 620
Transmission: Xtrac 6-Speed Sequential
Weight: 1239 KG
Drivetrain: RWD

http://www.gtspirit.com/2015/01/21/lamborghini-huracan-gt3-teased-before-reveal/
http://sportscar365.com/gt/lamborghini-unveils-huracan-gt3/

Last edited:
@RACECAR suggesting a racecar?? :lol:

And you just now noticed? :lol:

Been doing it, just wouldn't be doing my name justice if I didn't :sly:

You get my vote, just because it's a Lamboghini even tho' it's still a prototype...

For now it is but as development continues and it becomes more finalized, it'll become more of a completed car and this what my thread is aiming for eventually.

And you just now noticed? :lol:

Been doing it, just wouldn't be doing my name justice if I didn't :sly:

...Sorry holiday hangovers and all. :D
Yeah so Reiter is being dropped huh, what a shame, they did good work with Gallardos and Mucielagos. Ah well, they did show the rendering of that KTM the other day so at least they have a back-up plan...

Last edited:
Have only a picture of the Lamborghini Gallardo 2014.
Thanks Race Car .... didn't really pay attention to the picture when reading this article about the Huracan GT3.

11.JPG

Last edited:
All is good, nearly made the same mistake in my haste to find pictures. I even almost had some shopped pictures someone made posted here before I stopped myself and went "wait a darn minute" :lol:

First post has been updated with complete specs and new picture and video.

Back