Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 2014Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 17 comments
Germany
Recklinghausen
n_blkr
I like the Lamborghini's in GT, and when they brought the Aventador when it was new....why don't bring the new Huracán? I bet it would be awesome to drive, and it looks great btw.

Manufacturer: Lamborghini
Model: Huracan LP610-4
Production: 2014-
Engine: 5.2 L V10
Power: 610 hp
Weight: 1422 kg
Lamborghini-Huracan-hdwallpapers%20(3).jpg
lamborghini-huracan-1-002.jpg

lamborghini_huracan_lp_610-4_06.jpg
lamborghini_huracan_lp_610-4_14.jpg
lamborghini_huracan_lp_610-4_10.jpg
lamborghini_huracan_lp_610-4_08.jpg

lamborghini_huracan_lp_610-4_01_0.jpg

New Lamborghini Huracan. The successor to the Gallardo.

Last edited:
This car was featured on the TV programme Top Gear and criticised by Richard Hammond for not looking dramatic enough and not being exciting enough to drive - obviously I haven't driven one myself, but I think it looks great and would be plenty exciting enough for me! I will never get to drive one in real life, but I would love to drive one in the game.

Sadly one has already been destroyed by an idiot who decided to max it out on a public road - his friend was recording the drive and the footage was released by the Police, hence it is now available online:

This car was featured on the TV programme Top Gear and criticised by Richard Hammond for not looking dramatic enough and not being exciting enough to drive - obviously I haven't driven one myself, but I think it looks great and would be plenty exciting enough for me! I will never get to drive one in real life, but I would love to drive one in the game.

Sadly one has already been destroyed by an idiot who decided to max it out on a public road - his friend was recording the drive and the footage was released by the Police, hence it is now available online:

The poor, poor lamborghini. :(

...Oi, that's the vid I linked in another thread a few days ago!! The thread was about "extreme damage" or somesuch. Anyway, That Lambo was TOTALLED.
I still think the back's a little boring....

Last edited:
Wow guys, thanks for 280+ likes! :cheers:
Let's keep this thing running, aiming for 300 likes now! :gtpflag:

Edit: Well... that escalated quickly. Three more likes in less than 30 minutes. Definitely getting there! Oh, and 300th post. WHOOOOOP.

Edit 2: Thanks for 300 likes! Keep it going! :gtpflag:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back