M Moeses Messages 52 Messages homslice Feb 3, 2011 #1 Anyone have one up for trade. Im willing to trade almost anything I have for one. Thanks
colt357x Messages 81 Messages team_-_sk Feb 3, 2011 #2 hey i got 1 brand new, looking for a rx7 LM racecar in black
M Moeses Messages 52 Messages homslice Feb 3, 2011 #3 Ok let me check see if I have one. Can't remember if it's the LM or not ha.
M Moeses Messages 52 Messages homslice Feb 3, 2011 #4 Nope sorry I don't have one. I have a ford gt LM race car you probably don't want that though. I also have a impreza rally car prototype invade your still interested.
Nope sorry I don't have one. I have a ford gt LM race car you probably don't want that though. I also have a impreza rally car prototype invade your still interested.
M Moeses Messages 52 Messages homslice Feb 3, 2011 #6 How about a Peugot 905 FAP? Very low miles on it if any.
B bollard80 Messages 108 Messages bollard80 Feb 3, 2011 #7 Hi mate i will trade for the peugot 905 fap or a coulored x2010 if you have one.
H HoltNFrew Messages 483 Feb 3, 2011 #8 do you have a veyron? if yes what are the exact colors? i have a brand new miura here and more to offer...thanks
do you have a veyron? if yes what are the exact colors? i have a brand new miura here and more to offer...thanks
M Moeses Messages 52 Messages homslice Feb 3, 2011 #9 I have a bugattis but it's pink so kot sure if you want that but I you do you got a deal.