Dabest Messages 640 Messages XxNinjamanXD Oct 21, 2012 #1 This car has to be fully tuned I can give a Broken-In ACR for it.
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Oct 21, 2012 #2 LP500? But the only one that has in GT5 is LP640 or LP670 SuperVeloce
Dabest Messages 640 Messages XxNinjamanXD Oct 21, 2012 #3 Thenextbob LP500? But the only one that has in GT5 is LP640 or LP670 SuperVeloce Click to expand... sorry i mean LP630 not the SV version.
Thenextbob LP500? But the only one that has in GT5 is LP640 or LP670 SuperVeloce Click to expand... sorry i mean LP630 not the SV version.
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Oct 25, 2012 #4 Can't you just buy it?It's not really expensive :/
Dabest Messages 640 Messages XxNinjamanXD Oct 26, 2012 #5 No my save got corrupted I now drive an untuned ford GT
gamerdog6482 (Banned) Messages 6,233 Venom, USA Messages Gamerdog6482 Oct 27, 2012 #6 You could always buy it, but if you REALLY want one, I can send you one for free.