Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 R-SV (FIA GT1) 2009

• Thread starter flip55
  • 19 comments
United States
Satellite of Love
flip157
This thread has been changed to comply with the rules of the forum. So since I can't have a bunch of GT1 race cars here, why not showcase one of my personal favorites?

The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 R-SV!

109_.jpg

It's a Murcielago race car, so it looks awesome. And it has a giant V12 strapped to the back of it. Which sounds like this:

(In only GT could get that pop on the upshifts....)

(Clarkson voice) How can it get any better?!?!?!

Oh yeah, and fire shoots out of the exhaust. Very important.​

Last edited:
29 possible cars in current GT3 spec. New cars debuting either now or in the next year can be added too, like the Corvette C7, Jaguar F type Coupe, SRT Viper, etc....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_GT3

GT1 (formally GTS) saw

Aston Martin DBR9
Corvette C5R
Corvette C6R
Dodge Viper GTSR
Ferrari 550 GTS
Ferrari 575 GTS
Ford GT VDS
Lamborghini Murcielago RGT
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 R-SV
Maserati MC12
Nissan GTR
Saleen S7R

Last edited:
29 possible cars in current GT3 spec. New cars debuting either now or in the next year can be added too, like the Corvette C7, Jaguar F type Coupe, SRT Viper, etc....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_GT3
I really really should love these GT cars it brings a even better new demension to GT6 with great looking and competing cars and a completer GT scene in my eyes, I would love it!!

GT1 (formally GTS) saw

Aston Martin DBR9
Corvette C5R
Corvette C6R
Dodge Viper GTSR
Ferrari 550 GTS
Ferrari 575 GTS
Ford GT VDS
Lamborghini Murcielago RGT
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 R-SV
Maserati MC12
Nissan GTR
Saleen S7R

@flip55

You're only allowed to post one car per post, there's no "batch posting" allowed. What you can do is make posts for each individual car, but only one can stay here.

Please pick one car to leave as the main topic for this post and edit out the rest to post in their own appropriate individual posts.

From the rules:

"Why was my suggestion thread closed?"

If your thread does not comply with these rules, typically because it involves more than one single car, feature, or track, it will be closed by a moderator and no further "likes" may be cast for it. You are welcome to create another new suggestion thread based on your closed topic, but it must follow the rules. Repeatedly ignoring these rules may result in the closure of your GTPlanet account.

Now I'm not gonna close this one, because of what I said above. But I will if you don't end up complying.

Thanks!

@flip55

You're only allowed to post one car per post, there's no "batch posting" allowed. What you can do is make posts for each individual car, but only one can stay here.

Please pick one car to leave as the main topic for this post and edit out the rest to post in their own appropriate individual posts.

From the rules:

Now I'm not gonna close this one, because of what I said above. But I will if you don't end up complying.

Thanks!

Thank you for clarifying this for me. As I write this, I am just browsing and will not be able to change anything now, however I will as soon as I can. Thanks again. Should be all good now!

Last edited:
is this any different than the RGT? i made a thread for that, either way this has got to be one of the most amazing sounding GT1 cars. very happy to have seen/heard this during its time in ALMS.

is this any different than the RGT? i made a thread for that, either way this has got to be one of the most amazing sounding GT1 cars. very happy to have seen/heard this during its time in ALMS.

According to Wikipedia (so it must be true!), this car is an evolution of the RGT so that it could compete in GT1. So they're probably similar, but not identical.

We will likely have this, and many FIA GT cars because of PD and FIA's partnership, either as GT6 DLC or directly at launch at GT7.

We will likely have this, and many FIA GT cars because of PD and FIA's partnership, either as GT6 DLC or directly at launch at GT7.

I'm not holding my breath for it being DLC on this game. It'd be a nice surprise, but I doubt it. Something tells me there isn't much outside of the Vision GT cars that'll be added to 6.
I would say GT7 at the earliest.

Got my vote. It looks like a menace! Isnt this in the first GRID too with a Gallardo?

Could be. The only game I know it's in is NFS Shift 2, even with the All Inkl and some other livery. That game actually has a bunch of FIA GT1 and GT3 cars in it.

Some specs for the OP:

Engine: 6.5L Naturally Aspirated V12
Horsepower: 670 hp
Transmission: 6-Speed Sequential
Weight: 1150Kg

Could be. The only game I know it's in is NFS Shift 2, even with the All Inkl and some other livery. That game actually has a bunch of FIA GT1 and GT3 cars in it.

Of course it did, it actually had the official license for both the FIA GT World championship and FIA GT3 European Championship.

Last edited:
Back