- 415

- UK
- mcroflsandwich
Basically, I've got around 400,000Cr to spend on a car. I really fancied buying a Murcielago (I've always prefered it to any of Ferraris offerings for some reason
).
So I was wondering which of the two Lambos to buy. Either the Lp-640 or the Lp-670 SV. I know that the 670 is more powerful and lighter, but is this going to mean that it is going to be more difficult to drive and not have as many tuning options seen as though it is already tuned.
Has anybody had any experience with either of the cars to help me out a bit with this decision?
Thanks guys!
So I was wondering which of the two Lambos to buy. Either the Lp-640 or the Lp-670 SV. I know that the 670 is more powerful and lighter, but is this going to mean that it is going to be more difficult to drive and not have as many tuning options seen as though it is already tuned.
Has anybody had any experience with either of the cars to help me out a bit with this decision?
Thanks guys!