Lamborghini Murcielago

  • Thread starter Thread starter McRoflSandwich
  • 20 comments
  • 2,754 views
Messages
415
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
mcroflsandwich
Basically, I've got around 400,000Cr to spend on a car. I really fancied buying a Murcielago (I've always prefered it to any of Ferraris offerings for some reason :P).

So I was wondering which of the two Lambos to buy. Either the Lp-640 or the Lp-670 SV. I know that the 670 is more powerful and lighter, but is this going to mean that it is going to be more difficult to drive and not have as many tuning options seen as though it is already tuned.

Has anybody had any experience with either of the cars to help me out a bit with this decision?

Thanks guys! :)
 
Basically, I've got around 400,000Cr to spend on a car. I really fancied buying a Murcielago (I've always prefered it to any of Ferraris offerings for some reason :P).

So I was wondering which of the two Lambos to buy. Either the Lp-640 or the Lp-670 SV. I know that the 670 is more powerful and lighter, but is this going to mean that it is going to be more difficult to drive and not have as many tuning options seen as though it is already tuned.

Has anybody had any experience with either of the cars to help me out a bit with this decision?

Thanks guys! :)

Ive just bought a SV, ill let you know how it is to drive....

Ok, ive just had a look at tuning parts and it seems that the exhausts, engines, intake system can be bought to further increase BHP (i dont no why you would want to).

Basically everything but Turbo kits
 
Last edited:
DO NOT GET THE 640! It is a pig of a car. The SV is actually easier to drive. It turns in better and is more stable at high speed. Also it is EASILY worth the extra credits.
 
Get a F430 Scuderia tbh. Much more enjoyable with mods.

I have a chromeline Murci btw
 
Just did a lap on the TG track, like above poster said, its not that hard to drive, i does like to get sideways if you throttle it too early on a bend but the slide is quite controlable.

DAMN, just tapped a invisible wall....body regidity price....197K
 
I bought the 670 SV when I saved up my money. I've since poured most of my cash into it, it is fully tuned, probably almost 1 million spent on it.

LOVE IT TO DEATH. It is faster than anything I've played against, it is also faster than most other cars, period. BUT, the best bit is, it is 4WD, it has INSANE grip. I pull it round corners with speed that would make any FR/MR crap itself in a puff of shredded-tire-smoke.

I've finished GT All Stars, PD Club, GT World Championship, all with the SV. I TRASH the competition.
 
Get the SV , its way better . Stock SV is really fun to drive , you can feel its heavy ,but still really alive.Tune it up and it's a beast and a half , mine right now is 830hp weights around 1400kg and feels like a GT1 Le mans car.Oh yeah and I almost forgot , the sound is AMAZING .
 
I want to get both but the SV will be the one that gets used most.
 
i had teh same issue yesterday. i ended up getting a z06 then tuned it up to about 560hp but now i found myself drooling over that dark gray sv should i pull the plug lol
 
Well, I went ahead and bought the SV. Best choice I ever made. It genuinley is an awesome car and much easier to handle than the Lp-640 for some reason. I did the euro event where you get to drive the 640, so I had something to compare it against.

Thanks for helping me to decide!
 
Car looks great:tup: but I must admit I find it hard to drive said Murcie.:guilty:
 
I just bought the SV and its WAYYYYYY easier to drive than the regular murcielago. I couldnt keep the regular one straight at all but the SV eats sharp corners for breakfast and long straightaways for lunch.
 
I don't care for the LP640 either (I've got the chrome edition). Right now I'm debating whether my next supercar purchase should be the LP670-4, or go with another Ferrari, the 599.

Has anyone tried both the 599 and the LP670-4? Are they both great? What about engine sounds?
 
I'm Totally getting the Sv tommorrow for the Lambo races thanks! :)
 
I don't care for the LP640 either (I've got the chrome edition). Right now I'm debating whether my next supercar purchase should be the LP670-4, or go with another Ferrari, the 599.

Has anyone tried both the 599 and the LP670-4? Are they both great? What about engine sounds?

Havent tried the 599 but I guarantee you will love the LP670 its a monster
 
Have any of you taken the 670 online? I swear I was playing with identical settings in single player and online (everything off, ABS=1), and in single player I have a ton of grip and love the car, but online I was spinning out a lot! It's really strange.
 
I don't care for the LP640 either (I've got the chrome edition). Right now I'm debating whether my next supercar purchase should be the LP670-4, or go with another Ferrari, the 599.

Has anyone tried both the 599 and the LP670-4? Are they both great? What about engine sounds?

The 599 has an otherworldly shriek when you equip titanium exhaust and listen to it with chase-cam. Nearly made the hair stand on the back of my neck.
 
The SV stole my heart and wallet. Every upgrade purchased, countless against 150hp hatchbacks, and several visits to the tuning shop. Fully upgraded, it has over 840hp and has blown the doors off every race car I've put it up against.

The bodykit options are nice too.
 
I got my SV to 870+ HP with all 3 bodykits. It's smoking everything I've camed up against so far including the lv14 championship.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back