Lamborghini Tunes

• Thread starter Laughlyn
  • 2 comments
LaughlynVaughns
I tend to favor using Lamborghini's in most my racing games and i'm starting to get better at tuning them so thought i'd try get a bit of Forza cash from em.

I've set the tunes at 5,000 credits atm, mainly cos i'm skint ingame and i'm trying to save up for a Sesto Elemento and hope the richer guys in the community would be so kind to download and rate the tune so i can start working on one and will post rest my work at the standard 1,000 credits.

Anyways my first proper tune

DiabloSV45.jpg

Great little 'S' class tune i made to replace my original 'S' clas stune i did when i first started out in the game. Top speed is around 215mph, great handling and off the mark it can jump ahead of teh pack quite easily. i've been using it since Lv15 til my current lv41 and its never really had any troubles.

if you search store front for Diablo SV45 or my gamertag LaughlynVaughns i'd much appreciate it. the extra credits will help try get more tunes worked on

Theres also an 'S' Class Gallardo up as well if u search my gamertag. i need to get extra details added and i have an 'A' Class Gallardo which is great around corners. i left it with stock upgrades n just tuned the settings for my first race with it to build up affinity and it still beat teh other 600pi cars on track

Added a new Gallardo tune which i've been using fo rteh rivals Alps challenge. got 1.20.888 on it meaning if u use teh tune correctly you can easily earn yourself 1mill maybe more. set the tune bout 25k cos i'm skint ingame again after buying new cars to tune up but the tune is worth it in the long run.

Also taken the Diablo down temporarily while i retune it using some new tips i've recently found and so i'm fine tuning it a bit more.

Back