Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03 or 08 ticket.

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle123
  • 4 comments
  • 1,382 views
Messages
456
Messages
thefraggle123
I have for trade.

Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00, S2000 Race Car '00 and the Integra Type-R (DC2) '99 .
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Nismo 270R '94
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 0/0/0
C west Silvia

*2 Gold, 2 Silver Chromes and a matt black
Lvl 24, historic rally and 67 ticket.

* From other account
 
Last edited:
I have the car i will look at my trades tomorrow and see when i can fit you in if you send FR to ZEGOLFMAN.
 
Thanks, will send FR today. What would you like?
 
I'd like to know which colour is your TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and if there are other cars I can offer to you.
 
Anything with 0/0/0 will do fella.
 
Back