Lancer Evolution VI GSR 99' Rally setup

• Thread starter TARG3T
  • 11 comments
This one makes it easier to beat wrc cars in rally races. I think it has now pretty good overall handling. Give it a try :)

Car parts:

Muffler: Racing

Brakes: Sport Brakes

Engine: Computer: Performance Chip
Engine: Engine Balancing: Full Engine Balancing
Engine: Port & Polish: Port & Polish
Engine: NA Tune-Up: N/A
Engine: Displacement: N/A

Drivetrain: Transmission: Full-Racing Transmission
Drivetrain: Clutch: Triple Plate
Drivetrain: For Professionals: Limited-Slip Full Customization
Drivetrain: Flywheel: Racing
Drivetrain: Driveshaft: Carbon Driveshaft

Turbo: Turbo kits: Stage 3
Turbo: Intercooler: Racing

Suspension: For Professionals: Full Customization

Tires: Dirt Racing Tires: Dirt Tires

Others: Weight Reduction: Stage 3

Car Settings:

Suspension:

Spring Rate: 4.7 lb/in - 3.4 lb/in
Ride Height: 123in - 125in
Damper Bound: 6 level - 6 level
Damper Rebound: 6 level - 6 level
Camber: 3.0 - 2.0
Toe: 0 - 0
Stabilizer: 3 level - 3 level

Brakes

Brake Controller: 12 level - 13 level

Gears

Auto setup: 5

Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0.12 - 0.25

Others:

LSD Initial: 6 - 6
LSD Accel: 36 -36
LSD Decel: 16 - 16

If u will publish ur own setup u can use this form to help writing :)

I see. I have some old setups written down somewhere for rallies for odd cars like the DAtsun 240 Z and Ford GT40...perhaps i'll list some later.

Ok thats good... So i don't have to sell a car to get more parts.

Man you must be new to the game huh? Yeah, there are several races that'll net you hundreds of thousands in just a few minutes if you sell the prize cars. Any Gran Turismo All Stars race or any of the GT Regionals are great for this. There are others too, i'm just forgetting them at the moment.

theres an easy way in getting a 600hp supra after your very first race, just race the trial mountain enduro with an used supra turbo which you get for 4k.
you can also get a skyline silhouette which is even better imo, but i dont remember the right event yuo have to complete for it..

theres an easy way in getting a 600hp supra after your very first race, just race the trial mountain enduro with an used supra turbo which you get for 4k.
you can also get a skyline silhouette which is even better imo, but i dont remember the right event yuo have to complete for it..

You dont even need a Supra. I've won this race in some real sluggish cars; including the Subaru PLeo--a boxy, 3rd-rate kei car.

anyways, GTR dude, which car do you have that isn't "fast enough"? Chances are you might be able to use it somewhere to gain some quick credits...

I just got my 99 evo. Now that i know that you can win a race in a sluggish car {as you said} Now ill get in it to win it.

Yeah, there are plenty of races an Evo can tackle...maybe they pay money and maybe they won't. Depends how much money you have to put into it.

You dont even need a Supra. I've won this race in some real sluggish cars; including the Subaru PLeo--a boxy, 3rd-rate kei car.

anyways, GTR dude, which car do you have that isn't "fast enough"? Chances are you might be able to use it somewhere to gain some quick credits...

but still, the used supra is one of the cheapest cars you can get at day 1 and the best powered at same time if youre to lazy to finish the licenses gold

Latest Posts

Back