Lancia Delta???

• Thread starter makina2
  • 2 comments
Sorry I have to ask, ive read all the "FAQs" and im aware the car only shows up once but im at 75% of the game and ive been regularly checking the used car lots since i started playing and I just cant see this car anywhere. Whats the deal??

Does anyone know the exact days when the car shows up??

It shows up twice per 100 week cycle. In the FAQs you should find a list of used car cycles in Excel format.

Btw, it's the Lancia Delta Integrale '91, there's also a rally car in the game (prize car) with a similar name. I love the car and have collected about 5 of them but never really used them to potential.

That is one wall I never seriously hit until recently. I went looking for an '85 Peugeot 205 Turbo in the used lot, spent days, weeks, finally months going in and out of Las Vegas (to make time go by faster). No 205.

Finally I looked up a thread here at GTP with all the NTSC used cars. Turns out this car only shows up twice in the entire used car cycle! :crazy: I think both weeks that is shows up are sort of near one another. And I still had something like 200 days to go if I wanted this car! So I abandoned that search. :(

Back