Land Rover Range Stormer...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 10 comments
  • 1,460 views
Messages
6,725
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
MoLieG
Hello people! How are you doing? :)

Soo I was wondering if the Range Stormer is worth the price... and also wondering if you can paint it... since I don't want to have another surprise just like I had with the NISMO GTR LM (unpaintable :ouch:)...

Thanks :)
 
Hello people! How are you doing? :)

Soo I was wondering if the Range Stormer is worth the price... and also wondering if you can paint it... since I don't want to have another surprise just like I had with the NISMO GTR LM (unpaintable :ouch:)...

Thanks :)

Hi, thanks all fine here. You may search in the database if this car isn´t maybe a prizecar for an event. I think you get this somewhere. If I'm wrong any you got enough money, buy it. It is heavy though, but I like its design. Didn't repaint it, either.
 
You can get it as a price for getting all gold in one of the licences test, not 100% sure, but think it is i-a test
 
Just checked... you can get it by getting all silver in the I-A license... I might give it a try... since it's free :D but I've never been that good on license tests... :ouch:

So any word if you can/can't paint it???
 
I've got 3 of these, 2 are painted (one chrome and one matte red), fully maxed out and carefuly tuned. They are really good fun, sound great and deafinatly worth the money. Despite the weight they can really give some supercars and race cars a fright!
Also got one in my UCD at the moment for just under 500,000 credits :)
 
I thought it was for gold, at least i was right about getting it from i-a test
 
Depends, do you like doing wheelies?

picture.php


or maybe crazy car tricks?

 
Just watch that youtube clip from 0:55 to 1:02, and you'll see why GT5 is the real driving simulator. :)

And the Range Stormer is a fun drive.
 
MoLiEG
WTF!?!?!?!?

How on earth do you do those jumps???? LOL

Mad skills and meth. Lots and lots of meth.
 
Back