land rover stormer concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulali1
  • 13 comments
  • 641 views

paulali1

(Banned)
Messages
107
Messages
stephenhurrell1
Would like the land rover stormer concept, to trade, stealth mazda 787B,or Mclaren F1 stealth model
 
I have a chrome one. I'd like the Mclaren F1 Stealth, PM Me. Avalable to trade now. Are these EU codes?
 
u got the codes for those cars? because i thaught they were un-tradeable..

and are they codes that will work in the United Kingdom?
 
I have a chrome one. I'd like the Mclaren F1 Stealth, PM Me. Avalable to trade now. Are these EU codes?

I dont want a chrome one, no not eu codes, it will be sent straight from my garage
 
You cant trade stealth cars. MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD
 
I dont want a chrome one, no not eu codes, it will be sent straight from my garage

I hate to break this to you but stealth cars are untradeable.. !
 
I hate to break this to you but stealth cars are untradeable.. !

Really? the option is there to send to a friend
 
Yeah, but you can't its untradeable. They only come in a DLC Code and you can use this code up to 5 times (I Think)
 
thje option probably is there but it will not let you actually send.
 
thje option probably is there but it will not let you actually send.

Okay, sorry i did'nt know that,i still have the code though
 
Ok, paul reply to my PM. I got mattes to paint it aswell,
 
Right i will start again.I want a land rover stormer concept,i have the codes for the stealth mazda 787B and/ or the Mclaren F1 stealth, once you have these codes i understand you can use them 4 times more,
 
no you can't only on the psn name they were regested to in the first place so you can have 5 lots of them on the same psn name.
 
no you can't only on the psn name they were regested to in the first place so you can have 5 lots of them on the same psn name.
So i can use them 4 more times, yes?
 
Back