Sgt_Snipes_ Messages 278 perth Messages Sgt_Snipes_ Messages Fartinferrit1 Nov 5, 2011 #1 Hey does anyone have the landrover
SkierPS3 Messages 1,601 Connecticut Messages Skier1017,GTP_Skier Messages PSN Skier Nov 5, 2011 #2 Yes, can you elaborate on what you can offer?
N neil1280 Messages 356 Messages BIG-DOG-BINGHAM Nov 5, 2011 #3 i have one, do you have a 67 birthday ticket?
atomrah Humility Before Greatness Premium Messages 233 EARTH Messages AtomRa Nov 5, 2011 #4 I have (6) 67' tickets... If you want one add me... I'll send asap.
Sgt_Snipes_ Messages 278 perth Messages Sgt_Snipes_ Messages Fartinferrit1 Nov 6, 2011 #5 Well what do you guys want for em
atomrah Humility Before Greatness Premium Messages 233 EARTH Messages AtomRa Nov 6, 2011 #6 Do you have a glitch suit or helmet? If you do let me know.... Ready when you are, by the way if you don't I'm sure you have something I can use.
Do you have a glitch suit or helmet? If you do let me know.... Ready when you are, by the way if you don't I'm sure you have something I can use.
Sgt_Snipes_ Messages 278 perth Messages Sgt_Snipes_ Messages Fartinferrit1 Nov 6, 2011 #7 atomrah Do you have a glitch suit or helmet? If you do let me know.... Ready when you are, by the way if you don't I'm sure you have something I can use. Click to expand... Glitch suit don't even know what that looks like I don't have many suits any standards you want
atomrah Do you have a glitch suit or helmet? If you do let me know.... Ready when you are, by the way if you don't I'm sure you have something I can use. Click to expand... Glitch suit don't even know what that looks like I don't have many suits any standards you want
N neil1280 Messages 356 Messages BIG-DOG-BINGHAM Nov 7, 2011 #8 atomrah Do you have a glitch suit or helmet? If you do let me know.... Ready when you are, by the way if you don't I'm sure you have something I can use. Click to expand... its ok man i owe you one il send you the glitch suit now let sgt give you something else
atomrah Do you have a glitch suit or helmet? If you do let me know.... Ready when you are, by the way if you don't I'm sure you have something I can use. Click to expand... its ok man i owe you one il send you the glitch suit now let sgt give you something else
Sgt_Snipes_ Messages 278 perth Messages Sgt_Snipes_ Messages Fartinferrit1 Nov 8, 2011 #9 neil1280 its ok man i owe you one il send you the glitch suit now let sgt give you something else Click to expand... Hehe thanks
neil1280 its ok man i owe you one il send you the glitch suit now let sgt give you something else Click to expand... Hehe thanks