- 562
- TheIshter
Probably old news (also because his name was on the first ending credits), but I only saw the trailer moments ago.
In my dubbed version, I used his live performance to dub the camera footage of the opening movie (this is before the game was released), never thinking that it was actually him playing the piece. Who knew, my favorite pianist playing one of my favorite sonatas on my favorite game. Awesome.
Lang Lang's live Prokofiev performance, skipped to ending:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHtGFFxgw#t=8m54s
Lang Lang GT5 behind the scenes trailer:
[YOUTUBEHD]2JTfhP4oEAY[/YOUTUBEHD]
Dubbed Lang Lang's live performance with Moon Over The Castle to replace MCR.
[YOUTUBEHD]hSw_LhWQzXU[/YOUTUBEHD]
In my dubbed version, I used his live performance to dub the camera footage of the opening movie (this is before the game was released), never thinking that it was actually him playing the piece. Who knew, my favorite pianist playing one of my favorite sonatas on my favorite game. Awesome.
Lang Lang's live Prokofiev performance, skipped to ending:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHtGFFxgw#t=8m54s
Lang Lang GT5 behind the scenes trailer:
[YOUTUBEHD]2JTfhP4oEAY[/YOUTUBEHD]
Dubbed Lang Lang's live performance with Moon Over The Castle to replace MCR.
[YOUTUBEHD]hSw_LhWQzXU[/YOUTUBEHD]