Language Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter deltac
  • 5 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
98
Messages
Turbo_Delta
Hi people,

I hope this hasn't been covered, I recently started thinking about this issue some people may have.

I remember reading that certain users on GTplanet from Germany were ordering GT5 from the UK and were asking if the game was multilanguage...I never did read a final clear answer to these questions.

As for me, I am in Italy, my ps3 is from the US, and I have ordered my copy of GT5 from the UK. My ps3's system language is always set to English, and I have a couple of accounts on my PS3 (US, UK and Italy) and (maybe obviously) the games I have, run in English no matter what account I play them on...this is exactly what I wan though :)

So what I want to understand is, has anyone on here with GT5 seen a language choice screen when starting the game for the first time? Does changing the system language change the games language?

Thanks in advance 👍
 
Hi people,

I hope this hasn't been covered, I recently started thinking about this issue some people may have.

I remember reading that certain users on GTplanet from Germany were ordering GT5 from the UK and were asking if the game was multilanguage...I never did read a final clear answer to these questions.

As for me, I am in Italy, my ps3 is from the US, and I have ordered my copy of GT5 from the UK. My ps3's system language is always set to English, and I have a couple of accounts on my PS3 (US, UK and Italy) and (maybe obviously) the games I have, run in English no matter what account I play them on...this is exactly what I wan though :)

So what I want to understand is, has anyone on here with GT5 seen a language choice screen when starting the game for the first time? Does changing the system language change the games language?

Thanks in advance 👍
The Gamespot gameplay video showed a language option when you first put in the game.
 
When you first launch the game, they will ask you :

- Console language (French, for me, but, guess it can be any supported language by the PS3)
- Turkish
- Greek (guess, or something like that)


Then, you'll be able to switch through them in the options of the game ;)
 
I hope traduction's good. It's useful reading in you own language some technical parts, someone simply cannot translate "clutch" into the Italian "frizione", for example...
 
Anyone know if the language is changeable after installation?
 
Back