Language Support in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmdTactical
  • 4 comments
  • 1,770 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Messages
Tactical911
Hello everyone, Is there anyway to set up Languages in Gran Turismo 6 to spanish? like there was in GT5 and GT5P? Been looking all over the settings menu, and I cannot find it.

This is not for me, but for a friend.

Thank you in advance.
 
not sure about specific language, but GT6 language depends on XMB language. Make sure you set "Spanish" language in PS3 XMB settings.
 
Indeed, I thought so too! However that is indeed NOT the case with GT6, the XMB is in spanish, however the game is still in english.

Also another fellow GT6 on another forums, showed me a screen shot of the Options menu! in GT6 under Global settings with the option for Language! however I don't have any option there that says language. If this is indeed a bug, then it should be reported!

here take a look, Do you have a language setting on your menu?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/112586527@N06/
 
It could be the case that your friend has a North American copy of the game, I "have" this problem because I own a North American copy and even though my XMB language is in spanish, GT6 is not showing nothing in spanish, the weird thing is that my copy of GT5 is also North American and the game show the menus and everything in spanish (even bad translations :lol:)...

Would it be because GT6 has actual dedicated Latin American copies?
 
Got EU Ann. version and if you go into settings > language > there is option to "choose language" at next start up! Dunno what other languages are there to choose > got mine set on english :D
 
Back