Lap Skipped?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 4 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
I don't have proof because I never thought to take a picture.
But whilst letting my A-Spec auto grind on Dream Car Championship Indy, I came downstairs to check on it, then I notice that in the top left hand corner where it lists the lap times, lap 5 6 wasn't there.
It just went 5, 7, 8.
Anyone else had this?
 
This happens when two laps in a row takes the exact same time. I've seen this a couple of times while grinding american championship indy.
 
I've had this where the game didn't record my lap times when doing the 200 lap Indy enduro. I think it missed like, lap 64, 65, and 66 (Or something) But then they appeared. Was very odd!
 
Someone posted a while ago saying the game missed a lap when the times for two consecutive laps were identical.
 
This happens when two laps in a row takes the exact same time. I've seen this a couple of times while grinding american championship indy.

I noticed this, it also has the nice side-effect of bringing in the Human Stopwatch trophy:tup:

EDIT: 400th post, :cheers:
 
Back