Lap time didn't upload. What now?

South Africa
Centurion
jasonabsmeier
Hey guys.

I'm busy with the 15th anniversary time trail and its been uploading the times i post no problem. but the last hour that I've been playing it hasn't uploaded the times that I've done. I just got my fastest time and now it didn't upload. What can I do to get it uploaded? All I've got is a saved replay as proof, but my friends can't see the time.

I'm afraid your a bit stuck there, last year in a time trial I set a time which would have put me 3rd in the world but when I tried to leave the track my time wouldn't upload (I eventually beat that time anyway so I didn't have to murder anyone :) ). I think the heat can sometimes cause problems for your PS3/router/modem, I think all you can do is go out and try to do the time again.

Probably the worst track for it to happen on because of how long it is, good luck improving your time.

Last edited:
I have had that happen before, As long as you don't leave the seasonal you can load back into the race and your fast lap will still be saved. Start a new lap and then exit the race and go back to the race menu and it will upload. Atleast it did for me.

Back