Lap Time Inconsistency

  • Thread starter Thread starter T3Moto
  • 1 comments
  • 490 views
Messages
23
United States
Kansas City
I was looking advice for gt5 online? My offline practice and racing is very consistent but depending on which room I race in online, my lap time could be 2 sec slower or even faster than my fastest lap ever. Is it due to lag? and can it be stabilized I have cable internet and a 50kb upload and 800kb down.
 
I was looking advice for gt5 online? My offline practice and racing is very consistent but depending on which room I race in online, my lap time could be 2 sec slower or even faster than my fastest lap ever. Is it due to lag? and can it be stabilized I have cable internet and a 50kb upload and 800kb down.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139123

Check out this thread. Offline tires temperatures seem to be perfect, but online it's completely different. If someone has boost enabled it can slow or speed up the car depeneding on position. Anyways, Check out the above thread it's very interesting..
 
Back