Lap time records?PS4 

• Thread starter termigni
  • 6 comments
apologies if this topic has been discussed. It's pretty hard to find information on anything since we have 3 different platforms in one forum (PC, XB1, PS4) with PS4/XB1 discussion being about 220 pages currently.

I just got this game on my PS4 and I was wondering if this game records my lap times for each track. It was very good to have on GT6 and I can't seem to find this feature in AC for PS4.

thx in advance.

apologies if this topic has been discussed. It's pretty hard to find information on anything since we have 3 different platforms in one forum (PC, XB1, PS4) with PS4/XB1 discussion being about 220 pages currently.

I just got this game on my PS4 and I was wondering if this game records my lap times for each track. It was very good to have on GT6 and I can't seem to find this feature in AC for PS4.

thx in advance.
Nope. Doesn't save any times in a leaderboard unfortunately. I think if you do hotlap mode your ghost is saved, but not the actual time.

Be great to have you aboard @bleeder, many different challenges and battles to get involved in. You can choose to compete in a single car or track battle, a combination. Or use it to compare cars on your favourite track.

Good link, I might start using this.
Already many laptimes are posted on this site for PS4 and XBOX one to compare , also each version of the consoles update are behind the laptimes .
Great guy ( GUILLAUME S alias Carbo ) who has put this together and still in progress .
Alway's good to have some new guy's at AC- Leaderboard .

Back