Lap Times - Midfield Raceway

• Thread starter CICLOPEs
  • 16 comments
Best time is 1:10.285

Failure conditions were off, but it was a clean lap. The R1 RM was standard other than some gear ratio tweaking. Rider position was the biggest factor in getting into the 10's. I'll post the replay if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• laptimes.JPG
    laptimes.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 125
YSP & Presto Racing YZF-R1 Suzuka8H (Soft/Medium) - 1:11.228

Pro mode & failure conditions off.

Will try to get into the 1:10's

With the smaller racing bike:

Suzuki GSX-R 600 RM - 1:13.824

I am looking for set up suggestions? I have just run about 30 mins at Midfield ... a track I know well from GT3 and 4, I cant seem to find stability for the only fast bike I have in my garage so far the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R ??

I went into settings and found a bit more stability with Racing medium tyres and I put all 4 sets of stabilizers on 1, brake balance on 5 front and rear, I haven't touched the gears as yet :P .... I'm clueless is my main point and any settings suggestions are welcome :)

anyway so far I'm at 1'11.527 clean but will improve with more stability and a faster bike :dopey:

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions 👍
Ron.

btw! ... whats the fastest bike available? and where do I win it? ... cheers again :cheers:

I went to the manufacturers events and win all the last in the list of bikes from each maker as I presume they will be the fastest, anyway just had a few laps in the Honda CBR1000 RR and this thing is really sweet :) down to 1'10.818 in this one so far but reckon a low 1'10 is on the cards with some more effort!

btw ... that 1'10.2 is looking solid as hell Mikeone 👍 ... congrats :cool:

I've recorded a 1'09.691 lap time around the Midfield circuit riding a Yamaha YZF R-1 (RM). Bit of a story behind my lap time, I decided to try to bring my lap time up for the R-6 (RM) which at the time was the slowest 600cc bike for me. I setup the R-6 and blitzed my fastest lap time by half a second. I then rode the R-1 (ironically it was my 1st time on it) and recorded my 1st sub 1'10 time.
Unfortunately due to my disability, I'm unable to use manual gears I had to use an automatic transmission instead so the time set is probably down to that factor than any other. I set the time in the Time Trial mode.

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 55
1000cc RM's:

1'07.673 : ducati 999R RM

600cc RM's:

1'09.892 : Kawasaki ZX- 6R RM

replay can be given for the first one, a replay of a 600cc under the 1'10 can also be given but for a lap which was a bit lower. But it was still under 1'10

Both times were in semi-pro and with failure conditions off, both where clean laps

wow!! and there i was thinking i was pretty quick posting a 1"10.001 with the sevenstars blade. agreed, last little corner out of the tunnel and up the hill is one of the hardest corners on the game imo.

Back