Lap times not registering at Misano

GTP_MaxAttack
I've been trying to beat the lap records in time trial mode using the F430 challenge, so far I've managed all the European circuits, 1 of the American circuits (I haven't driven them much) and I've done 3 of the Italian circuits.

It all sounds like its going ok so far you may think.

The problem is at misano, I've managed to set a lap time of 1.40.31 which currently ranks me at no.287 but the splash screen still says current lap record 99.59.99

Can it be that I simply haven't gone fast enough yet or is there something wrong with my game?

That sounds like a glitch, if by splash screen you mean the screen while it's loading the time trial? I mean, given the nature of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a glitch anyway. I would try beating that record with another car, simply because I don't know what that's about since I'm sure the game's record (the one you had to beat to get the challenge cards) was over 1.40, and if you hadn't gone faster it would still have the record to beat on that loading screen. After you beat it, the line at the bottom with the time to beat just disappears.

I've just tried it in the F40 and got a 1.43.07, the time on the loading screen has also changed now so it must be a glitch in the game. Thanks for the suggestion neema_t:tup:

this week i started to 45 minutes races on challenge mode..it was pure fun..

we have to try these long races on online too..

45 minutes on misano took 27 laps for me to finish...my arms are tired but as i said it was pure fun...especialy on the second race, it was wet...the car was hard to controll..

my best time was 1.42.08 on dry and 1.45.22 on wet, using g25, pedal sensitivity low, ffb high and wheel sensitive is on medium,automatic transmition cause i have not finish my playsetup.

I'm yet to try racing online with FC hozes, I'm still trying to learn my way round the tracks.

I'm using a Driving Force Pro, ffb high wheel medium and manual transmission, all driving aids off, I've also recently switched to using cockpit view and I'm surprised to say that I'm actually finding it easier to place the car on the track.

Back