lap times on practice tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter poopity
  • 5 comments
  • 512 views
Messages
31
United States
MT
Messages
213123
i've noticed that my lap times are not always saved when at the PRACTICE screen.
I haven't played around with it enough to see if there's a pattern to getting it to work, but it seems to be a sw glitch.
Anyone else know what i'm talking about or have ideas?
 
Make sure you stay on track and not let your time become 'red'

Also, it will only save your best time from a session.
 
Not sure what you mean by 'red' but i'll keep an eye out. I know all about the 'next lap no validated' message that'll popup if you go off track or hit a wall.
 
Not sure what you mean by 'red' but i'll keep an eye out. I know all about the 'next lap no validated' message that'll popup if you go off track or hit a wall.

Look at the timer. If you go off track or hit a wall it will be red instead of white. The lap doesn't count if it is red.
 
Shoe67
Look at the timer. If you go off track or hit a wall it will be red instead of white. The lap doesn't count if it is red.

I thought it says it in your screen. Should be close to "lap is unv...."
 
I thought it says it in your screen. Should be close to "lap is unv...."

Only if you do it near the starting line where you could use that to gain more speed at the line for a better lap
 
Back