Lap Times - Trial Mountain

• Thread starter kaos1976
  • 23 comments
And now the same test like on Deep Forest for Trial Mountain Circuit.
Before laps with 1000 sport bikes and then with 600 sport.
Again times are faster for 600 class.

Ducati 999R : 1.37.272
MV Agusta F4 Factory R : 1.43.119
RSV 1000 R Factory: 1.40.215

and then

CBR 600 : 1.38.733
GSXR : 1.39.024
R6 : 1.39.146
Ninja 6R : 1.39.246

all bikes have sport exhausts

kaos1976
and then

CBR 600
GSXR
R6
Ninja 6R

all bikes have sport exhausts

edit:forget it, I asked a stupid question:) , brain not working right at 2:23am , all right I'll embarass myself by telling you I asked how you got they tracks from gt4 in tourist trophy:) Doh!

kaos, you should edit your original post so everything is together, and you might want to write the times, so people (esp. those with slower connections, not me, but others) don't need to open the images to read the times. ;)

dbartucci
kaos, you should edit your original post so everything is together, and you might want to write the times, so people (esp. those with slower connections, not me, but others) don't need to open the images to read the times. ;)

You're right......pics were only to see that times were true
:sly:

when i have some spare time i will transcript times and cut the photos.

trial6hq.jpg

:D :D :P
CICLOPEs

aò me stai a pigghià po' chiulo?hai montato una turbina?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :P :D :D :D

scherzo.....ma come hai fatto a fare sto tempo assurdo?io stasera son sceso a 1.36.375 dopo bestemmie impronunciabili.....
COMPLIMENTS!!!!
👍

for non italian brothers....i asked Ciclopes how can he made this incredible lap time........my best, after many tries, is the one reported: 1.36.375...

His time is absolutely astonishing
:scared:

kaos1976
:D :D :P

aò me stai a pigghià po' chiulo?hai montato una turbina?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :P :D :D :D

scherzo.....ma come hai fatto a fare sto tempo assurdo?io stasera son sceso a 1.36.375 dopo bestemmie impronunciabili.....
COMPLIMENTS!!!!
👍

for non italian brothers....i asked Ciclopes how can he made this incredible lap time........my best, after many tries, is the one reported: 1.36.375...

His time is absolutely astonishing
:scared:

ehehehe picciotto, è questione di traiettorie...niente di più niente di meno :sly:

cmq anche tiptopcream ha fatto un tempone 👍

(translate: practice question....no more. sorry for my bad translation :dopey: )

tiptopcream good time 👍

:D
CICLOPEs
ehehehe picciotto, è questione di traiettorie...niente di più niente di meno :sly:

cmq anche tiptopcream ha fatto un tempone 👍

(translate: practice question....no more. sorry for my bad translation :dopey: )

tiptopcream good time 👍

si però lui il tempo l'ha fatto con la CBR 600, cosa ben diversa zio caro......

TRNSL: ok, but tiptopcream has made his furious lap time with a different bike, a CBR 600, this is a very different thing....dear uncle (a very usual esclamation here in italy, something like...."holy blood") :D

By the way, best lines are all that matters.....i think that it's possible to rise down my time a little bit more

:nervous:

1:34.629, Ducati 999r 05, 147bhp Free Run, Pro Mode ON, Japanese Version of TT

not got any screenshot taking facility so if you wanna see the time heres the replay, didn't get last chicane right, and quite a bit of wheelspin, so more time to be had.

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    44.8 KB · Views: 58
Those are some very impressive times! :scared: I'm probably at least 5 seconds off that pace, and I thought I was pretty fast. You all should start hitting up some other tracks. 👍

1.35 .989 during the final race of monster series ,with a Z1000S1.I believe that its a decent time on that ancient Z equipped with 130 or 140 back tire...

Back