Hello everybody!
Just wondered how your lap times compares to the real ones for e.g. the JGTC-cars?
The creators of GT4, together with racing drivers of Japan, have said that their lap-times differed just 1% of their real times set on the real track. I wonder how this can be that I've had a session record at Fuji Speedway ('90s) of 1:21.930 with a Pennzoil Nissan Skyline 2001 when the time for the pole-position of the second round of the JGTC 1999 at Fuji was 1:25.370 ???
That's not 1%...
Anyone got any answers or did the JGTC-drivers mean only on certain tracks?
Just wondered how your lap times compares to the real ones for e.g. the JGTC-cars?
The creators of GT4, together with racing drivers of Japan, have said that their lap-times differed just 1% of their real times set on the real track. I wonder how this can be that I've had a session record at Fuji Speedway ('90s) of 1:21.930 with a Pennzoil Nissan Skyline 2001 when the time for the pole-position of the second round of the JGTC 1999 at Fuji was 1:25.370 ???
That's not 1%...
Anyone got any answers or did the JGTC-drivers mean only on certain tracks?