C CoolNameHere Messages 120 Messages mike327 May 30, 2011 #1 Does anyone know how many laps a NASCAR can go on the Indy track before running out of gas?
SoCal Senator Messages 538 Pensacola, FL/USA Messages SoCal_Senator May 30, 2011 #2 Hmmm. IRL, they [can] go 35ish, but usually need tires before running out of Sunoco brand fuel (lol). In GT5, depends on your driving style as to how long tires will last.
Hmmm. IRL, they [can] go 35ish, but usually need tires before running out of Sunoco brand fuel (lol). In GT5, depends on your driving style as to how long tires will last.
C CoolNameHere Messages 120 Messages mike327 May 30, 2011 #3 Ill go race around and try to duplicate yesterday... Although I wish he wouldn't have run out of gas and he would have pulled through and won
Ill go race around and try to duplicate yesterday... Although I wish he wouldn't have run out of gas and he would have pulled through and won
CMvan46 Messages 2,547 Vancouver, BC May 31, 2011 #5 What car? I assume your talking nascar but it varies a fair bit in GT5 what car your using.