• Thread starter StarLight
  • 16 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Epitome
The Laraki Epitome was unveiled at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in 2013. 9 cars of this model are planned to be built.

Fitted with the engine of a C6 Corvette V8, Laraki added twin turbochargers to the already powerful engine, fueled by 91-octane gasoline. The Epitome can produce 1,200 HP, and a second fuel tank filled with 110-octaine fuel up it to 1,750 HP. The body is made of carbon fiber.

The-Menacing-Laraki-Motors-Epitome-Concept-7.jpg

l.jpg

m1my54vbj9a2.jpg

250px-Logo_der_Laraki_Automobiles.png

Last edited:
Wow, that looks pretty awesome. Looks so clean it almost looks like a rendering.

Oh yes. Put my name down for one of these!!

It looks like something out of a Batman movie.

250px-Logo_der_Laraki_Automobiles.png

Epitome
The Laraki Epitome was unveiled at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in 2013. 9 cars of this model are planned to be built.

Fitted with the engine of a C6 Corvette V8, Laraki added twin turbochargers to the already powerful engine, fueled by 91-octane gasoline. The Epitome can produce 1,200 HP, and a second fuel tank filled with 110-octaine fuel up it to 1,750 HP. The body is made of carbon fiber.

The-Menacing-Laraki-Motors-Epitome-Concept-7.jpg

l.jpg

m1my54vbj9a2.jpg
Looks like an Audi crossed with the gt criterion

1750HP and a futuristic design makes me want it. Star Light Garage never fails to keep entertaining me.

I like the stats but the styling is awful. So over designed and the designer must have been watching Transformers while working on it.

Wow, that looks pretty awesome. Looks so clean it almost looks like a rendering.
:lol: It seems to me it usually works the other way around. :lol:

I like the overall shape of the car (and supported it because of this) but it's just a little too busy for me with all of the stylized vents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back