Las Vegas DragStrip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopar_BodyMan
  • 4 comments
  • 517 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Ok whats the deal, I've gotten the game over 60% done and I can't even play Las Vegas DragStrip in two player. Whats the deal am I missing something or what!

Can you even play two player on that course? If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.....
 
Mopar_BodyMan
Ok whats the deal, I've gotten the game over 60% done and I can't even play Las Vegas DragStrip in two player. Whats the deal am I missing something or what!

Can you even play two player on that course? If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.....

Nope...the only way to do it 2 player style is to take turns.
 
It does almost look like you can.....with both lanes being there, but you cant :indiff:
 
This has been covered in depth multiple times before...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back