Last 11 birthday tickets - ALL Museum cards/Paint/Gear/Horns available

  • Thread starter Thread starter HeinS
  • 14 comments
  • 728 views
Messages
366
South Africa
South Africa
Messages
HeinS-23
Hi! I'm looking for any of these tickets (blue = pending):


1974; 1977; 1982; 1983; 1984; 1991; 1993; 1994; 1995; 1996; 1997

What I have available: (check my signature)

All museum cards
All gear
All horns
Over 2000 paints

I can trade all today:tup:

Unfortunately I can't trade tickets/cars as I'm already booked on those:)
 
Last edited:
Hello I have all tickets...i would 5 mc's
 
Which mc's would you like? I can trade till Thursday so I can do 4 trades if you're interested?
 
okok...thursday what ticket do you want?
 
I mean I can trade from today to thursday, so:

23/04 - 1995 ticket for 5 museum cards
24/04 - 1996 ticket for 5 museum cards
25/04 - 1997 ticket for 5 museum cards
26/04 - 1998 ticket for 5 museum cards

is this ok with you?
 
ok 26/04 i send 1998 for 5 museum cards... that's ok ;) i send you FR
 
sounds good. Which museum cards would you like?
 
i don't know...i choose after i send you the ticket ok?
 
ok just let me know. I can send the cards today if you want because I don't have any other trades
 
ah okok...if you want i can send the ticket tomorrow...because today i've already send a ticket :( ... if you send today you can send mitsubishi 35 42 43 46 48 :)
 
museum cards sent:tup:
you can send the ticket tomorrow:)
 
what ticket i send tomorrow?
 
the 1998 ticket please... thanks!
 
Still looking for tickets in OP (updated)
 
Back