LAST CALL:GT3 Le Mans 30 lap pro race Sat 18th JulyPS4 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
thewispo
I am running an endurance race this Saturday 1PM UK time. This is strictly for you racers who want a long online session,without having to participate in a number of short races with unknowns. CLEAN RACERS ONLY! This will be run from a private lobby with invites sent out to you!

CLASS: GT3
TRACK: Le Mans
Practice: 1 hour (1PM UK Time start)
Qualifying: 30 minutes
Race: 30 Laps (approx 2PM UK Time start) - no restarts
Weather: Clear conditions
Realism: Full Damage, Real Tyre wear and Fuel consumption
Entry Requirements: add thewispo on PS4, you will receive an invite before start time.

PLEASE ADD YOUR CAR/NUMBER/SCHEME BELOW IN THE COMMENTS, THANK YOU!

HOST CAR: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 #77 Base One

I am running an endurance race this Saturday 1PM UK time. This is strictly for you racers who want a long online session,without having to participate in a number of short races with unknowns. CLEAN RACERS ONLY! This will be run from a private lobby with invites sent out to you!

CLASS: GT3
TRACK: Le Mans
Practice: 1 hour (1PM UK Time start)
Qualifying: 30 minutes
Race: 30 Laps (approx 2PM UK Time start) - no restarts
Weather: Clear conditions
Realism: Full Damage, Real Tyre wear and Fuel consumption
Entry Requirements: add thewispo on PS4, you will receive an invite before start time.

PLEASE ADD YOUR CAR/NUMBER/SCHEME BELOW IN THE COMMENTS, THANK YOU!

HOST CAR: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 #77 Base One

You might have more luck having people join if you post in this section https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/pcars-single-races-time-trials.376/

Good luck

I might be on. My Internet can handle around six other cars, so if there's more, I might just back off at the start and wait til the pack clears up so there's no more lag.

So, if I make it, I'll most likely be driving the

Audi LMS Ultra.

I see you've gone for straight line speeds! That would be helpful for overtaking and defending for sure. I'll be going for consistent clean laps with reduced risks of spinning out under braking with this more stable car.

Back