Last Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter andy54321
  • 11 comments
  • 662 views
Messages
2,224
England
united kingdom
Messages
andyh_2010
Messages
Xbox Is ****
Morning all.

Looking for the last car needed that is tradable.

As I'm booked for car/ticket trades, i can only offer paints or horns.

These are what i need:

1, Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car '04 ( Pending Jk83 )

2, Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87

I can trade from Wednesday 1st February.

I have all matte paints and the new Lamborghini mattes 5x of each paint.
 
Last edited:
Igot Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car '04 But no 0\0\0.
If that is good for you I can send it in 7 days.
EDIT:For free :)
 
JK83
Igot Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car '04 But no 0\0\0.
If that is good for you I can send it in 7 days.

Yes mate that's fine. What would you like back ?

Edit: Top guy, I'll return the favour at some point.
 
Updated OP.

Will offer 10 paints for the Lotus Esprit Turbo '87
 
I have the lotus.
 
Kawafoofs
I have the lotus.

Excellent, are you willing to trade it for 10 matte paints ?

Can send 5 on 1st and 5 on 2nd of february.
 
Yeah. I need matte: orange, yellow, brown, dk red, dk blue and lt green. I can send the car as soon as you send fr request to kawafoofs
 
Kawafoofs
Yeah. I need matte: orange, yellow, brown, dk red, dk blue and lt green. I can send the car as soon as you send fr request to kawafoofs

Ok great. I'm at work at the moment tho, so can't send fr just yet. I can send the 6 matte paints you have listed. Do you want me to add 4 random matte paints to that ?
 
Please that would be great.
 
Kawafoofs
Please that would be great.

Ok cool. If your online already please add me if you can.

Not home from work for several hours. I may be able to get fr accepted for me.
 
Cool, will send fr in a few
 
Kawafoofs
Cool, will send fr in a few

Cheers mate. I'll Pm you when its accepted.
 
Back