Last driving challange (Nurburgring)

• Thread starter Theldryn
  • 1 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I am a bit stuck on the last driving challenge. Complete four laps of this massive circuit. What could be the best setup for me to complete it in the best way possible? Currently I have,

Renault G.3 RS.01
(AT)
FT=Racing Soft
RT=Racing Soft
Traction Control=3
Active Stability Managment=On
Countersteering=Off
ABS=Default (Plan on changing that)

I can always change to the best G.3 car on this ring. My garage is almost stocked up with those cars in particularly.

I am a bit stuck on the last driving challenge. Complete four laps of this massive circuit. What could be the best setup for me to complete it in the best way possible? Currently I have,

Renault G.3 RS.01
(AT)
FT=Racing Soft
RT=Racing Soft
Traction Control=3
Active Stability Managment=On
Countersteering=Off
ABS=Default (Plan on changing that)

I can always change to the best G.3 car on this ring. My garage is almost stocked up with those cars in particularly.
As your settings above try a lot less Traction Control, and have Active Stability Management: OFF.

Last year I used the Volkswagen Beetle Gr3 - Nordschleife - BOP On because I found out it was the best car back then, and better on fuel and handling, and the setup of the car is in the video. I had the fuel map 6 with hard racing tyres, and Spec it out to max weight reduction and max HP.
I also pitted on lap 2 changed tires and refiled, and I only went in the pits once.

As your settings above try a lot less Traction Control, and have Active Stability Management: OFF

Back