Last ever BB - hurrah!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Golfman
  • 9 comments
  • 1,260 views

Golfman

(Banned)
Messages
722
Okay, just thought I'd start a thread here about BB. I absolutely hate the everything about the show, but it'd be interesting to hear what other's think. By the way, the latest series: Don't you think that Ben looks a bit like Jacky from Virtua Fighter?
 
If you hate things like BB and Jedward, why do you wish to create threads about them? By discussing them, you make them seem more popular, therfore they do more things with them.

No discussion = no publicity = things disappear.
 
Okay, just thought I'd start a thread here about BB. I absolutely hate the everything about the show, but it'd be interesting to hear what other's think. By the way, the latest series: Don't you think that Ben looks a bit like Jacky from Virtua Fighter?

I find it interesting the way that you say you hate everything about the show but then go on to mention how one of the people look like a Virtua Fighter character. Surely that must mean you've watched the show? Despite hating it?
 
Erm, you are missing the point of this thread. I wanted to start a discussion about it just to see what others thought. And my other half watches it, I don't. It's a bit hard NOT to catch bits of it when she watches it all the time. Duh. What's the point of having forums if you can't start topics about something, even if it's something you don't like? There are loads of threads started up by people here on subjects they don't like, simply because THEY WANT TO DISCUSS IT. Good god.
 
Last edited:
my other half watches it, I don't.
My dearest sympathies.

Big Brother has actually helped me with one thing: making a comparison between Victorian Britain and today's Britain, as people in both eras can't seem to get enough of freak shows.
 
Last edited:
And my other half watches it, I don't.
Obviously, you do. You even know one of their names.

It's a bit hard NOT to catch bits of it when she watches it all the time.
Go and play a computer game. Go and browse the internet. Go and read a book. Go and listen to music. Go and dig the garden. Go and cut the grass. Go and wash your car. Go and do the dishes.

I very much doubt she's forcing you to watch it.

What's the point of having forums if you can't start topics about something, even if it's something you don't like?
No one has said you couldn't. We're just wondering why you did. :confused:
 
Another forum I moderate on has a mandatory 24hr ban for even mentioning the name of "that Endemol travesty".
 
I just started a thread because there isn't one on BB. I love to see what people's opinions are on the show, both good and bad. And my comment about Jacky from VF? I only mentioned it to see how many other's thought the same. By the way, my girlfriend doesn't force me to watch it. When it's on, I will usually sit and read the paper or go get something to eat, read a book. And since there is only one TV in the house, playing games is kinda hard when it's on. I do catch snippets of BB, and she makes a point of talking to me about it. I'm just too nice to tell her I ain't interested, bless her.
 
I didn't really pay much attention to the last couple, but this one has me hooked. It's interesting to see how people react to other in such an environment. I've no idea how I'd react. Probably awesomely, though.

Corin ftw! She talks how I think!
 
Back