Last few Museum cards

  • Thread starter Thread starter apo1978
  • 15 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
20
Messages
apo1978
Hi guys,

Can anyone help and send me the last few museum cards I need please? I'm happy to trade something in return.

I need;

AMG - 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17

FORD - 125, 163

MERCEDES - 92

MITSUBISHI - 41

NISSAN - 15, 38, 84

SUBARU - 2

Would be most appreciated if anyone is kind enough! My psn ID is "apo1978".
:)
 
Send me a FR and I will complete your MC collection within 3 days.
:)
 
Friend Request

Send it to PSN BlueSkyHawk

:)
 
Is a friend request

Bloody Hell, beaten by StarLight :crazy:
 
D'oh! Should've got that! Ok, cheers, I will send a request when I get home from work. Much appreciated! :)
 
Oh, and I don't need AMG No.14 after all ;)

Anything you need/ want?
 
Could you please tell me, the color of these cars in your OCD (Online Car Dealer)?

Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63

Many thanks in advance
:)
 
Last edited:
FR sent :)

The Alfa Romeo Spider I have is Bianco Farina (grey)
The Alfa Romeo Giulia I have is Bluette (blue!)

Want either of those, or both?
 
No, one car should be enough, I would like to have the

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 in Bluette

But do you have any of the following paint chips?

Black - Solid - Alfa Romeo
Nero Luxor - Pearl - Alfa Romeo
Blu Daytona Metallizzato - Metallic - Alfa Romeo
Blu Misano - Metallic - Alfa Romeo
Desert Silver - Metallic - Metallic Acura
Fire Red - Solid - Aston Martin
Goodwood Green - Solid - Aston Martin
Stratus White - Solid - Aston Martin

Hardly Green - Pearl - Aston Martin
Appletree Green - Metallic - Aston Martin
Cobalt Blue - Metallic - Aston Martin
Hammerhead Silver - Metallic - Aston Martin
Lightning Silver - Metallic - Aston Martin
Magma Red - Metallic - Aston Martin
Mariana Blue - Metallic - Aston Martin
Marron Black - Metallic - Aston Martin


Many thanks in advance
:)
 
Last edited:
I'll send the car and have a look at my paints tonight for you. (Will be late though, as I'm out after work) :)

Thanks for the cards yesterday!
 
No problem, and no hurry mate.
Tonight I will send you another 5 MC's!
... and tomorrow the last ones.
👍
 
Cheers dude. You don't have Subara No. 2 do you? Last one I need!
 
Didn't sent Subaru nr. 2?
No problem will sent it tomorrow ... sorry about that.
Thanks for the paint too.
Cheers!
 
Back