Last mission in super is a trolling event!

  • Thread starter Thread starter oqvist
  • 15 comments
  • 2,101 views
Messages
1,639
Fort GT 40 at Nordschleife just my alley. But they geared my GT40 so wrong there is no way to defend on the finish straight. which have me forced to after 7 minutes in the lead trying to force my way through in that super tricky downhill braking section as you just loose to much time keeping behind. It´s not enough to pass him generally you need to build a second gap also in the last corner...

This mission would been so easy without that troll ;)
 
Great...can't wait to try it...:nervous:
 
You don't actually have to win though, just beat the gold time. You can defend the lead if you block like crazy down the straight.
 
This is the only thing i didn't get gold for main races, one-make races, mission races, coffee break, license test, Red Bull X challenge and special events so i have %100 instead of %101.
 
But they geared my GT40 so wrong

I believe that's how the original road going version was geared IIRC.

You have to stalk block; start in the middle then drive out of the rear view mirror. Start drifting towards the way he moves. No sudden movements, though. The closing speed isn't that big of a difference. You'll get shunted just before the bridge, so be careful- or at least I did.
 
That was actually one of my most favourite missions. And as someone also stated, you don't have to actually get to the finish line before your 'descendent'; as long as you make the time.
 
is it possible to let him pass, and then Super-Gran-Turismo draft him, sligshotting past like a rabbit on speeeeeeed ?

^ at the very least you could gain some time here.
 
No as you are already on the limiter you need to risk it all by out braking him if you don't keep him behind. I gain absolutely no time drafting since he is generally some seconds behind when you start the back straight.
 
As it plays out I have to win or I am to slow. Green hell is always heaven is there one mission I have to grind it's this

Took a lot of tries, but i ended up getting 7:24 on ds3, no aids except abs 1. I was not always clean on the lap and could have gone faster, but was able to finish and still beat the GT due to the gap I built up. You can do, have faith.

P.S. Do the challenge without time and instrument displays. Playing without helps your focus and concentration.
 
It's not really that hard I am not frustrated
Took a lot of tries, but i ended up getting 7:24 on ds3, no aids except abs 1. I was not always clean on the lap and could have gone faster, but was able to finish and still beat the GT due to the gap I built up. You can do, have faith.

P.S. Do the challenge without time and instrument displays. Playing without helps your focus and concentration.

Yes it´s not really hard. I did play dirty and blocked like hell and got home at 7:41 with no obstructing troll :)

As for timing I don´t know I am trying to play smart so if I am good on the first sectors I do chicken race the last. If I am behind I may push that little bit extra trying to get back on the schedule. If I was going for the ultimate lap time the clock wouldn´t help at all though :)
 
sounds like a fun mission=)

Not at all, it's easy to gold, as I managed a 7:49 even with two spins, but no fun at all, specially when it gets dark :D
 
It's especially fun when on the last corners the trolling gt crashes into the side of you and you get disqualified for it haha
 
Back