Last-night's Eastenders Episode.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Citrus
  • 7 comments
  • 936 views
Messages
77
Hi, it's 5am here in England so i'm a bit tired so please excuse any spelling mistakes.

Did anyone see last-night's (Friday) Eastenders episode? That was a great episode where Phil's Range Rover rolled into the lake and Phil tried to save Ben and Peter, who were still in the car. Phil held Ben and took him to the surface and he told Peter to count to 10 and then come up to the surface. Except... his shoelace got caught on part of the Range Rover's mangled door and he couldn't get free. Phil went back down after Peter and found him un-concious, so Phil un-tangled Peter's shoelace and took him up to the surface. When he put him on the bank, Ian (peter's dad) was in tears, not sure whether his son was alive or not. Phil told Ian to get out the way and he done those methods to either try and wake him up or get him breathing again (it wasn't that obvious whether he was breathing or not) and then the camera zoomed out as Phil was doing mouth-to-mouth etc. and the credits rolled.

It was an excellent episode! 10/10 👍

Share your thoughts.
 
I don't know what is more amazing, Phil trying to help Ian, or the fact that you cared to share this fact with us at 5 o'clock in the morning :crazy: God, don't you just love the internet?!

I haven't watched Eastenders for a long, long time - but I did catch an episode last week where Phil had blocked up Ian's doorway with breezeblocks , so Ian poured cement down Phil's drains. Presumably this new turn of events is intended to herald a new era of Phil-Ian relations? I personally don't think that Ian has ever really forgiven Phil for getting it on with his Mum!
 
TM, I'm seriously worried that you know even that much about Eastender's

:scared:

Scaff
 
I'm worried that GTP is suddenly on a downward spiral, a thread about a soap opera and not just a show in general but a specific episode is surely a sign of the final GTP apocalypse.
 
I'm worried that GTP is suddenly on a downward spiral, a thread about a soap opera and not just a show in general but a specific episode is surely a sign of the final GTP apocalypse.

Well Famine , the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse is already here............. lurking.
 
TM, I'm seriously worried that you know even that much about Eastender's

:scared:

Scaff

Well, you're forgetting that I am an EastEnder... I live where the X is....

eetf9.jpg


It's not essential, but it is a good idea to watch the occassional episode, just to catch up on the latest cultural developments that allow one to blend in a bit better.
 
Well, you're forgetting that I am an EastEnder... I live where the X is....

eetf9.jpg


It's not essential, but it is a good idea to watch the occassional episode, just to catch up on the latest cultural developments that allow one to blend in a bit better.

"Oh, I see the gentleman at number forty-two has begun his extension foundations"

Although it probably doesn't change every week...
 
Well, as luck would have it, I actually managed to catch the repeat of this very episode on Sunday, and lo-and-behold, it was pretty gripping stuff! Well acted, albeit outrageously unlucky... I mean, what are the chances that the car, having sat stationary for 10-15 minutes, would suddenly start rolling downhill, just after Phil gets out and turns his back on it for 5 seconds? Not only that, but it manages to find it's way straight into the nearest Loch, with the kids still strapped into the back seats! Entertaining, however! The only bit I didn't like was the 'psychic' bit, where the sister of one of the kids 'hears' the anguished scream of her brother somehow... EastEnders getting all metaphysical on us, eh? Well I never did!
 
Back