• Thread starter Spirit
  • 2 comments

Spirit

IndyCar Engineer
Premium
United States
Indiana
CWM_Spirit
I joined more than a year ago, but I don't think I ever got around to formally introducing myself. So, without further delay, here I am!
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
I was browsing the Gran Turismo 5 online servers late one night and saw a GTPlanet labeled event about to take place so I jumped on the website to read that series' thread so I could (possibly) race in it, and I did. Afterwards, I created my account and started doing more races.
  • Where are you from?
I am from the great state of Indiana.
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
Just after Christmas 2012 with Gran Turismo 5. Yes, I'm a relative newbie compared to some of the seasoned racers on here.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
No I do not. I use a good old fashioned DS3 controller. Sometimes I wish I had a wheel though, I was banned from a non-GTP affiliated series after beating everyone with a controller. :lol:
  • What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy other racing games, primarily motocross/supercross related. I am also fond of the Grand Theft Auto series.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Online championship racing. That's why I joined and I just all-round enjoy it. I'm upwards of 3-5 seconds slower than most people but I'm having fun and that's what matters right?

I am generally a bit shy but please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I don't bite.

Last edited:
Belated welcome! :cheers:

I am generally a bit shy but please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I don't bite.

1) How do you ride Red Bull? Is it like a giant can that you straddle and hold on like a rodeo?
2) If theoretically, myself and @Beeblebrox237 give you £50,000 ($85,000) to buy one car, what would it be?
3) What's your favourite land mammal (please give no explanation)?
4) What does the fox say?
E) How are you with changing formats?
6) Filler question.

1) How do you ride Red Bull? Is it like a giant can that you straddle and hold on like a rodeo?
2) If theoretically, myself and @Beeblebrox237 give you £50,000 ($85,000) to buy one car, what would it be?
3) What's your favourite land mammal (please give no explanation)?
4) What does the fox say?
E) How are you with changing formats?
6) Filler question.
  1. My username has little to do with riding a Red Bull can. I originally made my PSN (also my GTP name) when I wanted to start racing online motocross/supercross tournaments with another website. Since you 'ride' a motocross bike, I used that at the end of my name. The Red Bull part was just random and has nothing to do with the fact that it's totally delicious. :lol:
  2. If this is strictly a car, then I would probably just keep it simple and go with a Corvette C7 Stingray. I would much rather spend this imaginary money on purchasing/upgrading some dirt bikes for track use however.
  3. Dogs I guess... I don't know but dogs are domesticated so yeah. :P
  4. Well the fox told me to get out of his forest but I don't know what it told you guys.
  5. Changing formats? I don't understand the question here.
  6. Filler answer.

Back