Late Night Karting Club

• Thread starter PTL5spd
  • 2 comments
United States
Leavenworth, KS
Mc_NIbbles
I would like to start a late night karting club, not sure of the dates or times yet but wanted to see if I can get some people interested.

My plan would be for any night around 11pm central time. Once we can pick a day I'll stick with it (like monday, tuesday, etc.)

The races would be relatively short at first, 6 laps, 2-3 tracks each time. If everyone works well together I was thinking about doing some 20 lap races too, for those that are interested. There would be tire wear, damage, limited slipstream, no boost, and no aids. It can be 100 or 125 karts, I have both but I know some of you only have the 100 kart.

If things go really well I might do a tournament, but I don't want things to get super serious just in case I can't be there.

the tracks we would use would be:

Tsukuba Circuit
Autumn Ring Mini
Autumn Ring Mini / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand Track Short Track (rain or shine)
Eiger Nordwand Track Short Track / Reverse
Circuito de Madrid Mini
Circuito de Madrid Mini/ Reverse
Côte d’Azur

any others that are good for karts (short straights, tight turns) can be added to the list too, those are just the ones I've done myself.

The kart we use depends on what karts everyone has, if everyone has a 125 we'll use those, if everyone has 100's we'll use those.

Keep in mind this doesn't have to be super serious, if you can show up every week that's great, if not oh well. You don't have to have a mic (I don't yet but I will have one shortly) and I will only kick people who deserve it.

If you're interested just replay with your PSN handle, kart types, and if 11pm central (12am eastern, 9pm pacific, 10pm mountain time) works for you or if an hour earlier would be better. I've never hosted a club like this before but I'll do my best to keep things organized.

Back