LateNite Drift Lobby

United States
Pontiac/MI/US
MegamarcX_84
I work nights until 12am and so i don't have time to meet up w/ a lot of the teams in this forum. I tend to browse the online lobbies as late as 6am @ least 2-3x a week, especially on Wed and Sat. At some pt i usually get sick of the kids on summer vacation that think superveloces are practical drift vehicles, and so i remain in a room until i'm host, or open 1 of my own. Mine will be under "Drift(GTP Preferred)". My droid is my modem, but usually after it gets warmed up its not too laggy(i have it set for 10 entries). I welcome all drivetrains(unless you can't control them correctly) and i don't trip out about tire choice(i prefer comfort hards)..I do have a bad habit of picking tracks for specific turn sections(cote d'Azur, circuito madrid, fuji) and so if seeing someone come @ you full sideways the wrong way from time to time is unacceptable, you might not like it...but i try to be a evasive as possible..

Can't sleep? In a different time zone? Want a host that will kick those that choose to disturb the drifting of others? Join my little Insomniac's Drifting League..if i can get enough regulars to friend me(PSN ID:MegamarcX_84) i'll just open up private lounges....

sry...Time zone is USA Eastern Standard Time...as per GMT, i'm usually a bit more worldly, but I'm @ work now and tired..so sry i don't know...

Last edited:
:drool: tonite is one of those nights, guys. i've got chemical influence and nothing but time after 12am est when i get off work...if i dont see a public lobby that keeps my attention, i'll be starting my own...

Back