Latest FH3 Title Update Adds Another Barn Find For All Players

The Tiger is fun to drive and certainly deserves its name. The guy in FH3 told me Carroll Shelby himself stuck a Ford V8 in it, it's such a blast to drive around Surfer's Paradise.
image.jpg

How long did it take to install? Finally got through downloading and now when I start FH3 it just sits there cycling through the intro photos saying "100%" with the loading circle animation going around. Been about 30+ minutes now.

EDIT: And right after I posted this it finished. Got the barn find already. Wonder what else is in this huge 1.5GB update?

Last edited:
How long did it take to install? Finally got through downloading and now when I start FH3 it just sits there cycling through the intro photos saying "100%" with the loading circle animation going around. Been about 30+ minutes now.

From my experience with downloading updates, you have to wait for the update to finish installing before you can actually play the game. Although the progress bar may say "Ready to Start" on the dashboard, you cannot go beyond the loading screen until it is done.

Installation time depends on your internet connection, I just let mine download while the console was off.

EDIT: And right after I posted this it finished. Got the barn find already. Wonder what else is in this huge 1.5GB update?

The Monthy updates include that months DLC... So even if you haven't paid for it, it is still installed on you system/PC (it just won't be accessable :( )... That is why the updates a so big...

My update is 2.5 GB. Something must be up. Maybe early preparations for Blizzard Mountain?

I appreciate the update coverage, seperate from DLC. Thanks Slip! :)

Car packs don't take up 1.5 GB space

Yeah but is it enough to include the snowy mountain? Given the original install size I thought it'd be bigger, guess we'll see if there's another update.
Edit - when I updated, it took forever to start the download so I went back to playing Sleeping Dogs and left it in the background. Didn't actually see the update size myself.

Yeah but is it enough to include the snowy mountain? Given the original install size I thought it'd be bigger, guess we'll see if there's another update.
It's not. Storm Island was 3GB. And the last porsche expansion was a separate download from the patch.

It's not. Storm Island was 3GB. And the last porsche expansion was a separate download from the patch.
But who knows the size of the mountain DLC? It could be significantly smaller, or they could have found a more efficient way to compress the DLC's files.

Back