Latest Forza 7 Forzathon Events Bring Lots of New Prize Cars

It’s awesome and running for a month no excuses to get it done. I think turn10 are making good changes. I can’t wait to wear the knight driver suit :)

I also like I can still do rivals with out Xbox live gold as mine ran out :)

It’s awesome and running for a month no excuses to get it done. I think turn10 are making good changes. I can’t wait to wear the knight driver suit :)

You have such a positive point of view for everything. That's what I like about you, hope you enjoy the new cars bud. :)

this game is dead to me , tried everything but each time i want to play it just crashes to desktop , reinstalling Hoonigan pack fixes this but a day later and its crashing again . Been like this since release .

I agree this is an improvement. Instead of 1 Forzathon per week with 1 car reward, having 4 at once with 4 car rewards that run for a month (example) is much better. Then people can play it when it's convenient for them and don't miss out during holidays.

I loved tag when I was little despite being a slow poke at it. I'll do that one when I have time. I so far just have the Bentley and Audi R8, the Valiant is my next target.

Why can't I do multiplayer? The Pass The It is the only challenge I have left and it keeps saying "Couldn't find connection". I have good Internet and it should work fine.

Why can't I do multiplayer? The Pass The It is the only challenge I have left and it keeps saying "Couldn't find connection". I have good Internet and it should work fine.
Are you on PC? There's usually an issue with the adapter thing that the Xbox app uses to connect to Live.

That fixed it, and finally got the Charger :)

Could it have also been that I had a shortcut to the game in my Steam Library? I just launched the game normally this time.

Also, I like how everyone was trying to ram me in my big ol' Trackhawk :lol:

Last edited:
That fixed it, and finally got the Charger :)

Could it have also been that I had a shortcut to the game in my Steam Library? I just launched the game normally this time.

Also, I like how everyone was trying to ram me in my big ol' Trackhawk :lol:
I don't think shortcuts have any bearing on it, just the Teredo adapter being unreliable. For some reason I've never seen it work out of the box - for me and everyone I know with Forza 7 we've had to run those fixes.

Glad to see that Forzathon has been working well without issues for once. Just have the Tag event to do on my end and all the challenges will be completed.

Did the tag twice and no car/achievement, any ideas?? This happened to me with the '32 Ford not unlocking too. All the other Forzathons worked as should do.. Help please I don't wanna miss out on cars

Back