Latest GRID Trailer Focuses on Features (and Plenty of Action)

Judging by the history of GRID and Codemasters, not by a long shot. They'll sell its variants if they want to.
Check out from about 50 seconds into this video, there's some semblance of a livery editor in there but it looks limited to colour changes of pre-set designs.

Super GT's first impressions :) .

Check out from about 50 seconds into this video, there's some semblance of a livery editor in there but it looks limited to colour changes of pre-set designs.
Well yeah, exactly like Dirt 4. Not exactly a full livery editor as some suggests.

I've been watching some of these trailers and other videos from those who have preview copies and I kept thinking something was off and not quite right. Then yesterday I think I noticed what it is, so I'll ask you.

Has anybody seen much, if anything, in the way of suspension movement? To me it looks like the cars are sprung with bricks.

I've been watching some of these trailers and other videos from those who have preview copies and I kept thinking something was off and not quite right. Then yesterday I think I noticed what it is, so I'll ask you.

Has anybody seen much, if anything, in the way of suspension movement? To me it looks like the cars are sprung with bricks.

Ye. And turning on a pivot.

I mean...this has basically been a hallmark of the EGO engine since the original DiRT in 2007...and is even present in both DiRT Rally titles in some regards.

Back