Latest GT Sport Screenshots Highlight Time-of-Day & Weather Changes

hg.jpg

Picture of a sun behind a cloud so I'd guess here is where you select rain and how much water there'll be on the track.

Did anyone even enjoy willow at all? It was good for jumping around and that open big space. I don't tthink anyone would want a old lifeless dead track thats in a desert

It is interesting to me that you select time of day and weather during track selection, but then they also have a 'Course Condition' menu. Anyone know what options are in this menu? Maybe just a quick way to change time/weather without having to exit out and reload the track?

View attachment 612627
Maybe for the change in conditions at the pit stop?

It is interesting to me that you select time of day and weather during track selection, but then they also have a 'Course Condition' menu. Anyone know what options are in this menu? Maybe just a quick way to change time/weather without having to exit out and reload the track?

View attachment 612627

Not to put a damper on things, but it could be just how rubbered in the track is.

Ok, that's fine, but what does it look like without the post-production filters, contrast, clarity/dodge and saturation adjustments? I say this because the actual in-game capture videos look to have an incredibly bland colour-palette in comparison to these 'gameplay' screenshots and that's definitely not 10-bit RGB colour as claimed, that's quite clearly 8-bit RGB.

Also, can someone please tell them to stop making every car metallic? The Crown Plaza Z4, Von Ryan Racing 650s & DBRS9 don't have metallic finishes, for a series priding itself of realism, it's not very accurate now is it?

Last edited:
Ok, that's fine, but what does it look like without the post-production filters, contrast, clarity/dodge and saturation adjustments? I say this because the actual in-game capture videos look to have an incredibly bland colour-palette in comparison to these 'gameplay' screenshots and that's definitely not 10-bit RGB colour as claimed, that's quite clearly 8-bit RGB.

Also, can someone please tell them to stop making every car metallic? The Crown Plaza Z4, Von Ryan Racing 650s & DBRS9 don't have metallic finishes, for a series priding itself of realism, it's not very accurate now is it?
If you means chromed parts, the z4 gt3 2011 was with chromed front grill IRL.

Back