- 10
- XpLiCiT_CaShh
Hey guys,
Checked thru search but couldn't find anything so i apologize if this has been covered already..
I finally turned my ps3 on yesterday, got the new download and changed my password etc. Everything worked mint.
Today however once gt5 has loaded i cant navigate. I Turned the controller off and on and it works.. until i try load a screen. Garage/Seasonal/UCD anything. It freezes on the loading screen.
I Turn the controller off again and it loads the next page and allows me to navigate... until i try to load something else.
Im not much of a techy so assistance would be appreciated!!
Checked thru search but couldn't find anything so i apologize if this has been covered already..
I finally turned my ps3 on yesterday, got the new download and changed my password etc. Everything worked mint.
Today however once gt5 has loaded i cant navigate. I Turned the controller off and on and it works.. until i try load a screen. Garage/Seasonal/UCD anything. It freezes on the loading screen.
I Turn the controller off again and it loads the next page and allows me to navigate... until i try to load something else.
Im not much of a techy so assistance would be appreciated!!